CAS Cross Country Representative opportunities in 2021
Representative selection to compete against GPS
- In 2021 the CAS will select an Open, Intermediate and Junior teams to run against GPS. To be eligible for CAS selection, a runner must have competed in at least 3 of the scheduled CAS / GPS meetings preceding and including the trial event. This year the trial event is on 22/5/2021 and the Intermediate and Junior trial event will be 29/5/2021.
- A Wild Card will be considered in extreme circumstances and their nomination must come from that boy’s Sportsmaster prior to the CAS trial day.
Representative selection to CIS trials
- Any student from a CAS school who so wishes to trial must compete at the designated trial, (15/5/2021) generally two weeks prior to CIS trials.
- The first 10 past the post for each age group will automatically be selected to trial for CIS.
Wildcards will be considered for the remaining places at CIS.
- Each school, at the selection meeting may have the opportunity to nominate “wild-cards” which are then discussed by all MIC’s.
The team will be announced on the CAS Website on Friday 28 May.
For details on the CIS event click here