Please remember that we integrate with Member Schools who have their own privacy practices, which may also govern your data in different ways. The Association will take every reasonable step monitor photography and use of images including reporting inappropriate use of images during a CAS event, activity or forum.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information provided to us directly from Member Schools, such as personal information and information that is passively or automatically collected may include:
- Registration and profile information collected when the Member School participates in a CAS events, activity or forum. We may collect personal information such as a name, first and last name, birthdate, contact phone numbers, email address, and other information when you register for a CAS event.
- Personal information (in the form of text, images, audio, video, graphics) may be placed on the CAS website. The information contained on the website is available to the wider community. This information may be provided by a third party, such as a parent, player, youth coach, high school coach, college coach, tournament director, team manager, club, league or association or it may be provided by you directly. Associations, clubs, leagues, coaches and team managers may provide information about their teams and biographical and contact information about athletes and may also add notes and commentary relevant to an activity or team.
- Photographs and images are personal information in the form of photographs, student movies, DVD presentations containing images of students may be used in the context of the educational programme of the CAS, in its publications such as Championship programs, on its website to illustrate school activities and achievements in which its students may be involved.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
CAS may disclose personal information, including sensitive information, held about an individual to:
- another school;
- government departments;
- medical practitioners;
- people providing services to Trinity, including specialist visiting teachers and sports coaches;
- parents; and
- anyone to whom the individual authorises CAS to disclose information.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access, correct and update certain personal information that you have provided contacting your Member School.
Objection to the use of personal information: If an individual objects to the use of his or her personal information for any of the above stated purposes, the individual may notify the CAS Convener in writing of his or her objection.